Senior Payroll SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepare salaries, review bonuses, and calculate any other payments for the employees
- Prepare the necessary reconciliation for employees’ social insurance and taxes
- Follow up on the salaries transfer to the bank and resolve any problems
- Handle all increments, deductions and incentives that may affect the payroll
- Prepare and Issue reports on monthly basis.
- Distribute payment slips to all employees each month
- Maintain a base of payroll data relevant to total number of company manpower
- Obtain payroll data including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions
- Keep abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
- Researches and resolve employees/system problems
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, agencies and coworkers to promote a quality service image
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Extract, analyze and provide information to the HR Manager for planning purposes from payroll perspective as requested
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- 5-7 years of progressive technical experience as Senior Payroll Specialist.
- Experience in contracting sector is preferable.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate activities
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Visio, Excel, Outlook and ERP system.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Giza Resident is a must.
- Age is 35 Max.
- Payroll And Personnel Speciali...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago