- 5+ years of enterprise business development experience providing platform solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, business administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use.
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Customer-oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose GIS-based solutions for clients
- Ability to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 20-25%
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages
- Understanding of Esri’s Products and the ArcGIS platform.
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem-solving
- It provides ideas to attract new clients and expand sales.
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT