Skills And Tools:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests in designated regions.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints (drawings), plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Meeting regular sales targets and profit margin and coordinating sales projects.
- Analysis costs and sales.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance through technical presentations and explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements and persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Production / Mechanics )
- (2-3) years in a similar position and related oil & gas industry
- AutoCAD and other application software (prefer)
- Product Development
- English Proficiency
- PC proficiency ( MS Office) and Internet surfing
- Presentation skills
- Technical Understanding
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago