- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Suggest a list of new customer’s potentiality through IMS review to initiate new deals to support in achieving the company sales targets.
- Revise the list of potential customer’s data in line with branch managers and sales supervisors to identify the efficiency and effectiveness of making deals with those customers.
- Follow up the implementation of the visit plan with branch managers and sales supervisors regarding potential deal customers.
- Follow up all approval cycles and ensure effectiveness on sales system in line with the finance team and sales managers to ensure achieving deals targets.
- Follow up the achievement of potential deal customers with branches and resolve escalated problems.
- Follow up the implementation of different projects related to key account customers to increase customers engagement with the company, as a result, to increase the company sales volume & reputation in the market
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to the direct manager to reveal achieved versus planned objectives.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma