- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Distributing duties and tasks to his team members, monitoring their performance and setting priority tasks.
- Create appropriate daily tasks for the work team to ensure their efficiency and monitor employees to ensure that they do not waste hours of work.
- Advising staff on how to handle difficult and complex situations.
- Accountable for coaching and training new department members with appropriate skills and product knowledge to execute the highest standard and growth.
- Improve performance by motivation and monitoring staff continuously.
- Ensures that all workflows are recorded on the CRM.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for management.
- Responsible for department sales target achievement.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Vapulus is the next generation mobile payment service and mobile payment provider, Vapulus gives you control over your money. You can shop online, retail, send, and receive the way you want.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vapulus