- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
An integral part of the Nana online product life cycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure Nana remains competitive in the online space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance the worldwide Nana online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience
You will be responsible for an Operations team for Private Brands, supporting multiple categories that work with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, and interact directly with Nana internal customers to deliver to their requirements and work directly with the Category team to ensure the overall health of the processes is good. Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others, outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation/population done by others, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members. The Operations team that you will lead supports multiple categories, populates content for the Nana Catalog.
- Taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others.
- Outlining procedures and instructions on work received.
- Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation/population done by others.
- Ensuring records are maintained accurately.
- Hiring and developing new talent for and within the team.
- Mentoring and training new team members.
- Responsible for meeting operational and business goals through leading a team and capacity planning through forecasting.
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies.
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, technology teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor/catalog management workflows.
- Drive appropriate data-oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, and escalations.
- Ensure high-quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization.
- Execute specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.
Key Performance Areas:
- People Management (leadership, stakeholder management, team management, floor control, and retention).
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business or technical background is considered an advantage.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in managing people and interacting with customers/stakeholders.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
- Has experience in managing critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility.
About this Company
Shopping now is more fun and more easy. Once you think of your shopping list you will be few taps away from getting your groceries delivered wherever you are. whenever you want and as you want.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nana
The team is composed of an ambitious youth group that strives to...