- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Assist in OD duties with the team
- Handle all PA results and prepare reports
- Develop annual raise reports as needed
- Develop Methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Prepare and consolidate all promotions recommendations based on performance results and verify the eligibility with the HR manager for decision making
- Sustaining all succession plans for meeting future business needs for all departments
- Directs the required assessments for staff performance development.
- Work with other departments in diagnosing problems and setting company goals, then create training programs to meet those goals
- Consult and advise on all redundancy issues.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high-performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Manufacturing Plastics