- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your Role and Responsibilities
Digital Development Representatives (DDRs) are responsible for identifying high quality IBM Systems product leads or potential business opportunities ensuring successful engagement between IBM Business Partners and prospective clients.
Digital Development Representatives have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries, Live Chat and web leads driven from marketing initiatives.
- Proactively contact via outbound calling and digital outreach targeting prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal service level agreements (SLAs), contact volume and frequency, validation of generated leads and opportunities, lead conversion percentage, and bookings and campaign metrics.
- Secure key customer information to identify validated “sales ready” leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
- Qualify prospects, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details for the IBM Business Partner to close.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
- Develop a social presence through your rep page and social media to drive interest and leads.
- Present IBM high-level Systems product value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using video, phone and web presence
- Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
- Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources
- Comfortable with live call handling in a digital sales center environment
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM