- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Source property inventories and potential Buyers/investors.
- Interview clients; sell/lease new homes, and resale residential properties.
- Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Evaluate properties to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through cold calls, prospecting, handling leads and networking.
- Accompany buyers during site visits, and property inspection, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Meet sales targets.
- Build awareness and knowledge of the property market in EGYPT and study factors influencing property market.
- Collect full details of property which includes photo shooting, showing the property to potential tenants….etc.)
- Occasionally have administrative tasks and report writing duties, to guide the team’s vision and ensure that everything goes according to plan. Provide a professional level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Oversee projects and supervise the day-to-day operations of their team, making sure everyone is pulling their weight, distributing the workload evenly and that motivation and performance levels are maintained.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management