- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans the exhibitions' hall layouts and activities' programs.
- Researches suitable venues and ensures all necessary equipment is available.
- Seeks and secures sponsorship offers and deals.
- Responsible for designing all events' details from online registration forms to floral arrangements.
- Delivers events on time according to the given budget with an exceedingly-proven performance.
- Organizes car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering.
- Promotes the event, the production of tickets, posters, catalogs and sales brochures.
- Sets, communicates and maintains timelines and priorities on every project according to the approved action plan.
- Communicates maintains and develops client relationships.
- Manages supplier relationships.
- Manages operational and administrative functions to ensure that all events are delivered efficiently.
- Provides leadership, motivation, direction and support to team.
- Supervises to on-site inspections and project events
- Responsible for all project budgets and maintaining cost-efficient plans.
- Ensures excellent customer service and quality delivery.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.