- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assisting in the preparation of studies on customer trends and developments in the online market by gathering the necessary information.
- Follow-up sales on line .
- Preparing and following the company's pages on various electronic and social media .
- Manage the content of the company's pages on the various electronic media, social, on a daily or weekly basis
- Add website content e-mail and paid search sites in order to increase the number of visits to the site and the company
- Take full responsibility of a campaign, from concept design and scheduling to ongoing implementation and performance tracking, or only a specific task related to the marketing initiative.
- Responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices.
- These professionals can manage a Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Manufacturing
About this Company
Abou Seif is an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider that worked over the last 33 Years in the areas of Cooling Spare Parts, Car Accessories, Electric and Electronic Spare Parts, Home Appliances, Satellite Antenna and Receivers. It offers a variety of brands...
See all Careers and Jobs at Abou Seif Group