- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up on all customers and conduct regular visits to ensure satisfying their needs and handling their requirements.
- Pursue new businesses and demonstrate product portfolio to potential clients.
- Responsible on conducting sales visits and or sales calls (telesales) as instructed by his direct supervisor in order to achieve the sales target.
- Satisfy all aspects of customer relationship activities including development of customer database and contacts in order to ensure strong client relationships convert into retained customers and growth in market share.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets and plans in relation to soliciting and establishing supply agreements with potential customers in line with own department strategy and plans
- Responsible for building close relationships with potential and new customers to ensure satisfying needs and expectations.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints in efficient and professional manner within FS policies and systems.
- Responsible for coordinating with own manager to measure and analyse customer satisfaction and implement necessary actions required.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Manufacturing Paper and Forest Products
About this Company
Considered among the top hygienic paper manufacturing groups in the world, Fine Hygienic Holding specializes in sanitary product manufacturing and innovative hygienic solutions. The company has a long history and illustrious heritage, as it was one the premier Jordanian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fine Hygienic Holding