- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for performing process analysis and design to drive continuous process improvement that supports the Company’s strategic goals. This position is also responsible for creating and maintaining departments' metrics and reporting.
- Document the As-Is business processes.
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Manage the efforts to identify, revise and improve existing processes.
- Work with and understand how departmental process changes impact other departments.
- Develop the appropriate process key performance indicators.
- Monitor and report on process change progress.
- Propose and design the appropriate process improvement changes.
- Facilitate process changes across departmental functions.
- Perform process audits, initiate and track corrective action(s).
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services