- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus, Annual Increase & Profit Share
About the Job
- Responsible for all the branches in his region
- Responsible for the regions management of sales activities according to the instruction from the head.
- Area staff management and assessment.
- Visit all company branches on regular basis to provide guidance and support to the local teams.
- Achieve sales targets through a team of district managers, supervisors and medical representatives.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Branch managers and supervisors to assess the performance of the staff provide training, coaching, development and motivation to the team.
- Maintain sales staff by orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
- Master degree of Clinical Pathology is a MUST.
- From 7 : 10 years of experience, 3 years in Managerial level.
- Intermediate level English language skills, Excellent leadership skills, Excellent Communication skills.
- Time management, Business orientation skills, Meeting deadlines
- Driven to the result.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Motivation and Initiative.
- Leadership skills, Problem solving skills and Solution Orientation.
About this Company
IDH is a leading consumer healthcare company in the Middle East and Africa with operations in Egypt, Jordan, Sudan and Nigeria and is proudly woman-led. A long track record for quality and safety has earned the Group a trusted reputation, as well as internationally-recognised...
See all Careers and Jobs at IDH