- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Develops a business development of sales plan based on market research, and analysis, identifying hot prospects and business opportunities.
- Sells systems by ongoing prospects sites visit developing relationships with prospects.
- Demonstrates products and services to customers (current or potential) helping them select what suits with their needs.
- Creates written proposals/quotations clearly and effectively for current and potential customers.
- Conduct an analysis of the region/market’s potential and decides the current and prospective customer's value to the organization.
- Gathers marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedule to track competition.
- Achieves the maximum limit of sales within an assigned region and market sector.
- Makes and controls a plan for the existing customer value, share and value opportunities.
- Provides management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, advantages, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Human Resources
About this Company
BFSOFT is a company that specializes in ERP/HRMS, Compliance (AML/KYC/Filtering/TCR), and Banking solutions including consultation, implementation, training, and support.
See all Careers and Jobs at B&F Soft
BFSOFT was founded in 1993 by a group of highly motivated and innovative IT professionals,...