- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Conduct research to determine available data; prepare preliminary designs and plans; review with senior engineers.
- Maintain official maps, drawings and master plans; research and reference material for staff use.
- Perform map and improvement plan reviews and research project design requirements.
- Prepare construction plans, specifications and as-built plans.
- Assist senior engineers in the preparation of bid specifications and construction design specifications for projects; prepare exhibits and reports as required.
- Participate in the pricing process.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for the construction team.
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Construction Shop Drawings and adjust with client’s needs and requirements.
- Issuing final actual material usage reports to prepare invoices.
- Projects' schedule updating.
- Perform site inspection.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services