- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Females Only
About the Job
- Consult, Create and implement with Management and other leaders to identify OD programs to support organizational goals.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks and performance target.
- Support with talent assessment, providing coaching session and analysis.
- Lead employee’s engagement activities.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top-quality candidates appropriate to the position that the company needs
- Develop and use proven, cost-effective recruiting strategies to fill job openings.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
- Screening resumes categorizing candidates according to job analysis and preparing interview assessment reports for potential candidates.
- Phone screening potential candidates and setting up interviews appointments
- Conducting face to face interviews and simulation calls
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Preparing the job offers and making sure that they have been signed.
- Responds appropriately to phone calls, emails, faxes, or direct contact with Candidates
- Coordinating new hires orientation programs
- Enforcing strong relationships with Newspaper, agencies, educational institutions, learning and development suppliers to enable the company to achieve its business objectives.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Representing the company at job fairs and college campuses.
- Managing employee complaints.
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Organize a training plan for employees
- Communicate & Update training providers
- Coordinate the training needed according to the training plan
- Assess the employee, training materials and the instructors through training period.
- Follow up the training process with the employees & inform them with any updates
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness
- Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Ensuring that all employees’ files and records contain all employment papers.
- Track reviews and handle performance management issues with managers and staff
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies