- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Read and analyze incoming correspondence in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for partners.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by partners, committees.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid partners.
- Manage and maintain partners' schedules.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Starting off with a specialization in Commercial and Shipping law, the firm quickly gained a lot of ground internationally. Decades of practice, and an expanding and changing business climate has encouraged the firm to branch out, expanding the areas of practice to focus on...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eldib & Co