- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare or revise the monthly payroll including overtimes, benefits, deductions, loans and all related issues on time every month and ensure that the payroll system is in line with the income tax and social insurance laws, in addition to the coordination and follow-up with the finance department for the transfer of the amounts to the employees' bank accounts in addition to preparing a monthly salary report that indicates at the end of year the salary increase, and hence prepare a yearly salary increase report.
- Identify service enhancement opportunities and implement them, maintain the confidentiality of payroll and personal information contained in employee records to have safe confidential privacy for each employee.
- Extract, analyze and provide information to the HR Manager for planning purposes from payroll perspective as requested, then forwarding the monthly payroll documents to the Finance Department for salary disbursement and further answering any inquiries regarding payroll issues from the Finance and HR Department by preparing and researching a variety of complex technical information.
- Work with the IT department to develop payroll test scripts as required for the system implementations to abide by company regulations.
- Receive the monthly variables and make sure to receive it in a timely manner with the approval of the department managers to have an efficiently working on time department.
- Be the main point of contact with internal auditors regarding payroll to gain a fast response to any inquiries or errors faced.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by the HR Manager to have a functioning Payroll section.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Etisal Trading - The sole distributor of Honor mobiles in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Etisal EG