- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission + Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- The Senior Business Development is responsible for directly selling medical insurance plans to corporate accounts, as well as small and medium enterprises.
- You are required to participate in achieving the company’s objective by achieving your given target of insured lives per year.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least two new prospects every day.
- Your main key to success in lining up new prospects to visit is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases and directories.
- To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full.
- Generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Sell products using 'face-to-face' selling techniques.
- Ensure the delivery of all necessary documents.
- Prospecting potential individuals and corporate accounts using different databases and directories.
- Telephoning prospective customers and setting appointments for visits.
- Participating in any organized events for promoting private medical insurance plans.
- Filling in daily reports and submitting them to the line manager as required.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
we are a startup established Since 2015 we succeed to serve +100 Corporate till Now we are Expanding our business we are in scale up phase Our experience in the medical Insurance sector helped us realize that there's a lot of work needed to spread the medical Insurance...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyond Solution