- Experience Needed:
6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you a PR professional who's looking for the next step in your career? Paladin Staffing specializes in connecting talent in public relations with great opportunities at top companies nationwide. We invite you to browse our jobs or submit your resume online today to get in touch with one of our talented recruiters.
- PR managers create and maintain a favorable public image for their employer or client by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
- Public relations managers are tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
- In addition to writing press releases, they write speeches for organizational leaders, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters.
- Public relations managers also release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications.
- In addition to overseeing full-time employees, PR managers might hire and manage freelance copywriters, graphic designers and others.
- They will also typically manage the public relations department budget.
- They typically report to the head of a unit/department.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Education Public Relations and Communications
- The public relations manager job is a mid-level management role for someone with 6-8 years of experience in the field.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Related job titles: External Communications Manager, Media Relations Manager, Public Affairs Manager, PR Manager, Press Secretary, Communications Manager, Community Relations Manager
About this Company
Our owner Mr. Abdel Ghany Mohamed is a long time educationalist since 1964, with more than five decades of extensive experience in teaching and managing schools. Mr. Abdel Ghany has continuously pursued his passion in achieving a unique educational system that develops an...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Discovery International School