- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead Execution of Industry focused marketing programs & Activities across EMEA with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
- Align campaign tactics to buying cycle stages and solution areas based on the persona & Industry.
- Integrate programs with regional and product marketing strategy supporting the business with awareness, leads and pipe contribution.
- Boost Awareness via Marketing Assets, Customer Public References & Stories, Paid | Earned | Owned Traffic + Conversion
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign & activity and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
- Collaborate with the business development group to ensure successful follow up
- Define and plan local campaigns with the marketing product lead director & the demand centre.
- Innovate: Lead tomorrow’s digital approaches. Tap constantly into new digital & social marketing approaches that may be of value, creating a pipeline of tests with pilots on the most promising (focus on scalability and business impact). Ensure best practice sharing.
- Web, Social create web traffic, localize website, boost campaign results by integrating social focusing on the Enterprise accounts.
- Customer Advocacy & Content: Use Customer References Stories, Use (local) asset Library with up to date Relevant Content (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU)
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle