Skills And Tools:
Are you ready to unleash your creativity?
- Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at Baramoda. Across our startup departments, you will find R&D, Production team, and Operation working in the manufacturing plant, innovation Laboratory, and distribution Branch.so, we believe that baramoda will lead the agriculture innovation in Egypt and the Middle East
- Each and every one of our employees represents the spirit of our company by consistently working hard to maintain our values, We are full of enthusiasm, passion and interested in providing solutions for society’s problems.
- We believe that nothing is more rewarding than giving life to a great idea or project. We all want to leave our mark on this society—to know that our life mattered!. Interested in joining our team? We’re hiring!
- We are looking for Administrative Assistant (female) who will have responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior manager
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Capable of independently handling communication with other entities.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Telephone Skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to travel inside and outside Egypt
- Preferred to have a background about Agriculture
- Females Only
- Administrative Assistant - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Communications Coordinator - Sheraton, Cairo13 days ago
- Nurse (Dental Assistant) - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo26 days ago
- Receptionist - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- Admission Officer - Agouza, Giza1 month ago
- Visa Consultant - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Office Coordinator - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Receptionist - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Coordinator - Real Estat... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Administrative & Personal Assi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Administrative AssistantFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza16 days ago