- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Unlimited commission scheme + transportation provided
About the Job
- Dyninno Egypt is a call center that will service International Travel Network LLC, a global airline ticket consolidator that has agency sales contracts with more than 40 global airlines. International Travel Network has been making agency sales of airline tickets and associated products for more than 10 years and operates under ASAPTickets brand (asaptickets.com).
- Dyninno Egypt has been established to facilitate sales to Arabic speaking clients. Sales are made by ITN through telephone calls that are routed to the call centers.
- Travel Sales Manager is responsible for a group of Travel Supervisors and Consultants by monitoring their activity, advising on improving their performance and ensures their compliance with the Company’s rules.
- To monitor the Travel Supervisor’s work, check daily activity reports, as well as the Travel Supervisor’s break times and attendance.
- To report on groups results and KPIs.
- To resolve any other issues related to the group activity.
- To help the Travel Consultants and the team as a whole reach their monthly targets.
- To monitor both quality and performance indicators such as conversion and follow-up.
- To coach under-performing Travel Consultants on improving their results.
- To check all the client’s requests in his team, identify the weak sports and work with the agent for solving them.
- To actively participate in Onboarding processes.
- To answer Travel Consultants questions pertaining to general Sales activity.
- To participate weekly in meetings with his team (at least once per week).
- To identify his team’s strengths and weaknesses, to improve on the latter.
- To monitor the Travel Consultants discipline and KPIs.
- To complete the Daily activity reports (if requested).
- To inform HR and Trainers about the training required for his team.
- To motivate Travel Consultants by running promos and contests.
- To act as a role model, both in and out of facility premises.
- To perform any ad hoc tasks.
What We Offer:
- Good base salary starting EGP 10000.
- Very motivating commission scheme.
- Employment in full compliance to Labor Law.
- Career and professional growth possibilities.
- Non-stop ongoing training lead by the best Travel Gurus.
- Professional and fun work environment of a global company.
- Paid time offs and great benefits.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Consulting Services Travel and Tourism
About this Company
DYNINNO Egypt is a communication centre established to support International Travel Network LLC (ITN - www.itncorp.com) in its global expansion. ITN is an international airline ticket consolidator founded in San Francisco, USA, that has direct agency contracts with more than...
See all Careers and Jobs at DYNINNO Egypt