- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus Program
About the Job
AlMaqarr is expanding and we're looking for Community Managers in our 3 locations; Heliopolis, Downtown and New Cairo!
So, if you’re into Community Building, Operations and love networking, then we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities to ensure smooth running of AlMaqarr Coworking Space daily operations.
- Interact with members daily to help develop relationships, create members profiles, foster community connections, and obtain feedback on quality of products, event requests, service levels and overall satisfaction to create a supportive environment of collaboration aims to grow our community.
- Plan and implement different types of value-driven events to enhance networking and engagement in our community, in addition to increasing revenues.
- Responsible for showcasing our community updates, activities and achievements on our company online channels aiming to recognize, retain and foster our community. Covering all branch related activities and marketing our products/services to increase sales.
- Responsible for increasing branch sales and achieving its financial targets.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
Note: This job type is more suitable for undergrads and fresh grads
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Active, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
- Representative and very good at English language.
- Morning shift from 9.00 am to 4.15 pm.
- Night shift from 4.00 pm to 11 pm.
- 2 days vacation (Rotational)
About this Company
AlMaqarr is one of the leading coworking spaces in Egypt since 2012. It manages a solid diversified community of innovation and collaboration between startups, student organizations, social initiatives and freelancers.
See all Careers and Jobs at AlMaqarr Coworking Space