- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission + Car Allowance + Mobile Allowance
About the Job
- Opening up new sales markets to allow the company to increase its market share to propose advanced methods to explore opportunities for selling in markets and to make use of them.
- Reporting that will overcome weaknesses and maximize the strengths of sales and marketing performance.
- Implementing the sales process with the customers, and coordinating with the company's departments to complete the customers' requests according to the planned conditions and timing.
- Create a customer database and periodically update this rule.
- Continuous follow-up of current customers to create selling needs.
- Implement the sales plan for the specified area on time and collect necessary information about the market and new and existing customers.
- Follow-up of collections and financial procedures for sales transactions.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Consulting Services Plastics
About this Company
IPPSOL is an authorized partner of local/international manufacturers all over the world. The company provides integrated plastic and packaging solutions to customers through a group of partners selected carefully to satisfy the continuous needs of the market. IPPSOL partners...
See all Careers and Jobs at IPPSOL