Skills And Tools:
provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that includes managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Manage CEO calendar and set up meetings.
- Meeting and greeting visitors as per the CEO diary schedule.
- Communicate positively and professionally with internal staff at all levels as well as external visitors.
- Communicate with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf
- Drafts reports, proposals & prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
- Maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off-site to support the President’s agenda.
- University degree in a business-related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Operations Manager - Females - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - P... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza8 days ago
- Key Account Manager (Software)Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza22 days ago
- Senior Sales Admin - Real Esta... - Giza, Egypt23 days ago
- Account Manager - Government S... - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- Marketing Administrator - New Damietta, Damietta7 days ago
- Events and Conferences managem...Confidential Company - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Advisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Operation Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Manager - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- CEO Personal AssistantConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo26 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago