- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Researching customer and market training needs.
- Customer consultation and selling training courses.
- Managing the operations, and procedures of the training academy.
- Supervising and allocating needed training.
- Coordinating between the academy and external firms.
- Coordinates overall planning and decision making for maintaining the safety, utility, and appearance of the training center.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other E-Learning Education
About this Company
International Business Driving License (IBDL) was founded in 2007 in Huston, Texas. It is an online qualification that provides its services through regional offices accredited by Missouri State University in the USA.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBDL Foundation
IBDL offers three certifications in Business...