- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching our services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Handling the team
- Report to the CEO
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising