- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Conducting interviews with the candidates to select the qualified one who fits job description required and company's culture.
- Phone interviews & face to face interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Ensures that the company’s recruitment policies, processes, and standards are followed at all levels.
- Maintain and update employee database.
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
MAX GYM® is a privately held, comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment lifestyle fitness center that offers a personalized and scientific approach to long-term health and wellness. Our aim is to help members achieve their goals everyday with the...
See all Careers and Jobs at MAX Gym