- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a SEO manager who can create SEO Plans and has SEO Strategic Skills
- Gathering, classifying, organizing, and managing keywords through various tools and techniques.
- Ensuring website/App/Webapp pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Hands-on management of all on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization, and SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Developing and implementing link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks, and click-through rates
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and campaigns.
- Performing ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links.
- Act as a strong internal advocate and evangelist for all search marketing activities and coordinate training, informational sessions, workshops, etc.
- Collaborate with content development and web development teams to help them adopt SEO best practices.
- Mentor team peers to increase the overall search expertise within marketing.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are an Information and Technology Company serving the travel and tourism sector. Being the first online tourism company in Egypt, our team will be the first in the country to learn new and personally enriching experiences.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Matra
If you are passionate to learn,...