- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish a shared vision across the company on short and long-term priorities
- Determine revenue goals around products and partnerships; establish pricing
- Manage the process for collecting feedback on new product features and enhancements from various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the feedback is successfully translated into marketing requirements and prioritized appropriately with the product development
- Be responsible for the design, development, and coordination of product launch activities
- Interface effectively and establishes quick credibility and confidence with: customers, product development, operations, sales, and other internal stakeholders
- Work closely with fellow Product Managers and Marketing Managers to develop clear forward-looking product integration strategies and eliminate duplicate development efforts
- Develops a deep understanding of market segments and customer needs and effectively translates to clear marketing requirements for product development
- Tracks competitive products and develops strategies to counter competitive strengths and exploit competitor weaknesses
- Has strong analytical abilities and a solid understanding of the P&L to develop strategies and programs to drive increases in revenue and profits
- Works closely with other Product Managers to develop clear forward-looking product integration strategies and to eliminate duplicate development efforts
- Understands and encourages the use of his/her product as part of total solution offering within different geographies and market segments by sales and marketing
- Provides business case justification for new product ideas and improvements for the product line
- Responsible for the Marketing Requirements for all products in development
- Selects customer features and functions for development and helps product development prioritize features and functions for product releases
- Works cross functionally with the project team on customer needs, market issues, competitive issues, etc.
- Works with product development team on the validation and verification process including site selection, execution, etc.
- Develops product transition/end-of-life strategies
- Establish regular reporting cadence on usage and financial results of products under management
- Use metrics to drive decisions on development roadmap and when necessary sunset products.
- Manage revenue and expenses incurred from partnerships and ensure the budget is built into the annual plan
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
More than 40 years of experience
See all Careers and Jobs at Soficopharm
developing business in pharmaceutical, Medical equipment, cosmetics and FMCG domain.
- Company founder Dr. Maher Scander Chairman in 1976, Eng. Sherine Maher Scander President, Board member, Mr. Ezzat Scander Vice President,...