- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We require a bright, experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented engineer that is willing to get engaged to the business development and marketing field. The Business Development Engineer’s main role is simply develop the business in every way such as retaining the old and attracts new customers, handling all marketing activities and campaigns, and even finding new products to develop the company’s technical offering, all with the guidance and the help of the BD and Technical Teams.
- The primary role is to develop, execute and maintain the company's marketing strategy to enhance market positioning.
- Organize Marketing Campaigns that highlight the company’s value offering.
- Prepare instructional, descriptive and application literature for existing and new products along with competitive products’ periodic reports.
- Monitor product sales to analyze pricing plus promotional requirements.
- Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific products.
- Train Sales Force how to sell, specify and suitably apply marketing products.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Manage an effective Lead Management System that adopts efficient lead qualification, as well as work with the sales team to develop new lead generation strategies that aim at meeting company’s leads quota.
- Work with the Presales team to develop solutions that meet customer needs.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Core competencies & knowledge:
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Engineering.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Marketing knowledge.
- Creativity & Innovation, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written communications.
- Effective demonstration and presentation techniques.
- Customer service orientated, motivated, honest and results driven.
About this Company
Xceltra is the unique solution provider of Robust Communications into the MENA region; founded from the UK with extensive experience in designing and offering Industrial Grade Networking solutions for Harsh Environments.
See all Careers and Jobs at XCELTRA Mea