- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares the monthly payroll of Raya Contact Center’s employees by mid-month.
- Communicates with the operations department concerning trainings period of employees in order to ensure not deducting the training days from their payroll.
- Processes bank transfers to Social Insurance and Medical Insurance vendors.
- Collects employees’ payroll/debit cards from the bank to be delivered to them.
- Prepares bank letters for newly hired employees who need to generate payroll/debit cards.
- Audits on the personnel tracking sheets, such as contracts, Social Insurance and mobile deductions.
- Prepares and maintains monthly separate payments for Raya Contact Center’s resigned employees.
- Handles employees’ payroll related requests through the Help Desk system.
- Performs other job related tasks.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center