- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Schedule the project in logical steps including budget and time schedules required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Follow up working according to all necessary permits and licenses.
- Direct and supervise all construction staff including construction engineers and workers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems, Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work, Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish his work.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others, Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Thinking Creatively, Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Ensure all process safety management and management of change requirements regarding field design modifications and scope changes are met by forwarding appropriate documentation to the Project Manager for processing.
- Participate in a post-project appraisal review and report (lessons learned).
- Coordinate project turnover activities with the Commissioning Engineer and Quality Assurance/Quality Control Groups.
- Network with various project staff departments to ensure all appropriate permits and regulations are followed.
- Review and approve field purchases and contractor invoices and timesheets.
- Coordinate schedules for vendor representatives and subcontractors.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.