- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Social Media Marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube and Instagram.
- Website Administration/SEO: Create and update website data and project related information, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results through SEO on the page, off page and rich content.
- Digital Advertising: Sponsored online advertising (Google Ad word, Google Display Networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) paid for by the business to achieve the objective.
- Mobile Marketing: Includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Email Campaign: Design and implement email campaigns and , identify the target audience, lead generation, and Analyze performance
- Affiliate Marketing: The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Progate Development is a Real Estate Developer, established in 2010, aiming to propose to customers their perfected housing and investment opportunities. Progate Development offers a wide geographical range of projects as well as a full spectrum of projects; commercial,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development