- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contributing in defining the general objectives of the organization to determine the marketing objectives of each business unit in the company.
- Contributing in determining the strengths and weaknesses of the company to identify the available marketing opportunities and challenges or problems that must contribute to investment as a task or solve them as challenges.
- Building a comprehensive database on markets and competitors and everything related to competitors and their products and prices and marketing plans.
- Design and implementation of survey or field studies related to consumers and competitors or industry conditions in general.
- Analyzing the data collected by marketing research about markets and competitors and presenting them in the form of results in which appropriate decisions can be taken.
- Modifying the marketing mix of some goods that suffer from problems in addition to recommending the abolition of goods that fail and achieve material loss while working to provide goods to satisfy the needs and desires and tastes of new consumers.
- Determine the policies associated with the identification of the brand name of the product or service and all the services and guarantees that are preferred to be provided as services associated with the commodity sold in addition to determining the sizes of packages and colors and forms.
- Analyze competitors' prices with identifying and developing methods and evidence.
- Determine the effectiveness or profitability of distribution outlets available for the goods offered, and choose the most appropriate for the institution on the one hand and the interests of consumers on the other.
- Define the objectives of the promotion and its appropriate tools for each commodity or service separately.
- Reporting periodically to senior management.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Computer Software Information Technology Services