- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design a sophisticated sourcing strategy to actively locate people who are good matches to these open job positions.
- Work very closely with the hiring managers to ensure their requirements about what kind of talent they are looking for.
- Support one or more recruitment partner in research,and sourcing of high caliber candidates for high value external roles.
- Use and exploit social media, technology, marketing and the web for the purposes of finding candidates.
- Candidate search , name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of internal hires and a portfolio of lower value external hires.
- Manage relationship with internal candidates searching for opportunities and hiring managers.
- Source candidates for volume lower value usually in offshore centers.
- Find and creating pipeline for shortage key skills
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer