- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answer incoming calls to handle, help and direct customers.
- Providing technical support for customers.
- Define and determine customer problems to help in solving their problems with the suitable actions.
- Create users for using (cash collecting – remittance) applications during specific formal process channel and receiving registration request shall include mandatory information to register.
- Keep records of revived registration requests and user’s information and ID.
- Monitoring all transactions and remittances throw cash collection application.
- Handling inquires related to (Group Remittance) transactions for refugees and ensure remittances completion.
- Handling top clients inquires and E-mails.
- Solving client’s remittances problems and take corrective actions like suspend or cancel remittance using cash collection application.
- Sending Technical support requests to responsible department to handle and solve technical issues and needs.
- Providing customer care and technical support for any new project.
- Train users in post offices for using application services vie phone.
- Follow up with different cases to ensure solving problems and inquires.
- Prepare and sending reports about remittances when require form authorizations like ( local audit – Police requests – court orders).
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified