- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Marketing Manager will lead the Marketing initiative across the country. The role requires a deep understanding of the activities that increase our KPI's on awareness, orders and revenues. It includes building a strategy with deep insights into what works and doesn't work for the Egyptian market.
- This role requires a high level of market understanding and requires a diverse skill set across multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning, strategic and conceptual thinking, content creation, team leadership and relationship management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a country Brand&Comms plan that includes promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in the area of responsibility that is correlated with the brand guidelines.
- Develop the strategic vision and execute long-range plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market and technology trends, customer needs, and competitive positioning.
- Develop and implement strategic engagement plans to increase demand working in collaboration with the Business development and supply managers, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Work with the Operation Director and Brand&Comms teams in to create and maintain a consistent output of high-quality products to accelerate the growth and ability of the organization.
- Work with a cross-functional team of analysts, marketers, engineers, and product managers to deliver against the organization's KPIs.
- Help Brand&Comms manager/ agencies and analysts solve difficult problems related to global ad serving, tracking, analytics, and attribution to ensure efficient Brand&Comms at scale.
- Manage branding strategy (taking current branding guidelines, websites, and practices to the next level of implementation in support of the strategy
- Identify a range of potential countrywide sponsoring partnerships and appropriate channels and venues for promotion.
- Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with countrywide partners, including co-created and/or cobranded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Develop new and creative approaches to working closely with influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to other Brand&Comms team members.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for onsite collateral.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and Brand&Comms
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative, wowing customers and acting like an owner.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong strategic marketing planning knowledge.
- Previous leadership experience of managing a team of direct reports.
- Overseeing and direct relationships with agencies (clips, movies, PR, social media).
- Must be creative/innovate/hands-on with an affinity for details, aesthetics, communication & PR skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills, presentation skills, writing skills.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong account management and relationship builder, an adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all levels.
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships, is an advantage.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability to develop and articulate highly successful and innovative marketing solutions and communicate a compelling vision.
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Marketing.
- English and an additional language would be highly preferred