- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Prepare, update and recommend human resources related policies and procedures guided by human resources best practices.
- Execute the day-to-day responsibilities of the HR function, including salary and new hire administration, reporting and tracking, also developing and updating the organization chart.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Create strong work culture and maintain a healthy, safe, and fun work environment to ensure a level of comfort amongst the employees and eliminate any stressful or awkward atmosphere that may hinder the performance of the staff.
- Create and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensure employees satisfaction by conducting employees’ satisfaction surveys and implementing appropriate actions accordingly
Manage and enhance recruitment and selection process, through:
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Discussing the hiring needs and recruitment plans and processes with different department/section heads
- Develop job descriptions for new positions and updating existing ones when needed according to the process.
Compensation and benefits administration:
- Establish the company wage and salary structure by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Create an employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources Marketing and Advertising
Required Skills and Experience
Proven work experience as HR manager or in a senior HR Generalist position, with a bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field and an advanced degree in human resources.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
About this Company
A digital creative agency from the heart of Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at ThePlanet
We do digital. We do content. We do social media.