Personnel Specialist - Multinational CompanyPosted 1 month ago
69Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Organize and maintain personnel records. Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave) Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides. Revise company policies
- Generating all the reports needed to be submitted to the government labor officHandle the daily requested numbers of Outsource labors.
- Following on the outsource labors throughout the headcount and following instructions, uniform and applying disciplinary. Dealing with outsource service providers.
- Insure that all service providers following the instructions and rules.
- Responsible for the invoices to provide to finance accurate and on time
- Monitor staff annual and sick leave balances to maintain the full compliance with the Egyptian labor law and leave policy
- Maintain & update Employees Database.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent command of using MS office tools especially Excel.
- High Level of Communication Skills
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago