Senior Architect Engineer - AlexandriaPosted 4 days ago
13Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirement are met.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Acting as a mentor to new Architects and helping them fine-tune their design skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals
- An Experienced Architect
- with (8 -12) years of experience
Job code SA-EG-08 with the following requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Architecture Engineering
- Good software command (3DSMAX - AutoCAD - Photoshop)
- Reviewing and preparing all shop drawings, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.
- Coordinating the structure and the Architecture drawings.
- Experienced in Residential & Commercial projects
- Work location: Alexandria, Egypt
- Architecture Engineer - Team L...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago