- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
- Conduct phone or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Contact new employees and prepare on boarding sessions.
The intern will learn:
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Recruitment and Staffing Telecommunications
About this Company
Etisal International was founded in 2003 and became a new member of the Riadaa Group; we were established as the Call Center arm of the group in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), and its first dedicated Service Provider. In 2008 ETISAL International Egypt started operating,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Etisal International