- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Ability to develop and manage business processes
- Experience as a business manager or relevant role
- Ability to organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Ability to design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ability to develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Would be a plus: Understanding of sphere of light industry (tailoring)
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
Application Deadline: 30 days
Internship Start date: 10 Jan
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC- MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...