Engineering Software Sales Engineer (Mechanical - Production Major )Posted 27 days ago
82Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical products knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software needs adapting to meet the client's needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Mechanical (Production Major) Engineering Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- +1 years of experience in Sales “preferably software industry”.
- Excellent command of English language “written and spoken” is a must.
- Preferably Owns a car with a valid Egyptian driving License.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Achieving sales targets.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Benefits of a Career in Sales :
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Unmatched Job Security (Every company needs sales-efficient employees.)
- Meet – and learn from – incredible people.
- Continuous Learning.
- Selling provides a path for upward mobility.
- Always Something New, Always Fun.
- Selling provides immediate feedback on your performance.