Skills And Tools:
- To ensure the issuing of project schedule whether in tender or construction phase with the most appropriate planning methodology. Monitor the project progress to assure that the project progress complies with the estimated baseline schedule.
- Prepare Schedule Narrative to assist Tender Department in preparing the method of statement for the project in tender stage.
- Prepare a summary report for the project data like name of project, assumptions, estimated duration, issues, and scope of work of this project.
- Prepare the scheduled project file after submission of all the required data to the Tender Department
- Develop the baseline schedule/recovery schedule and assign the project resources in detail.
- Collect data from the owner Bill of Quantity to issue the cash in to ensure the volume of work done correctly.
- Monitor the project progress to verify that the updated schedule comply with the approved baseline schedule and highlight critical issues and areas of concern and provide analysis to the Project Manager and management staff.
- Issue daily, weekly and monthly progress reports about the project and provide input to Management staff.
- Prepare a close-out report in coordination with the project team to be a reference for the company for the coming projects.
- Propose the recommended plan to complete the project schedule to ensure that critical issues and assumptions are covered.
- Issue and review the Schedule Narrative.
- Fulfill all the requirements of the Project Control Department regarding the department databases.
- Jointly Prepare the following:
- Project Cost Plan and submit its monthly status report
- Project Cash flow & submit monthly status analysis
- Project close-out report
- Follow up with the Productivity Team and issue the monthly reports for project rates.
- 4-7 years of experience
- Senior Project Control Enginee...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza10 days ago