Skills And Tools:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Organize, manage & attend meetings with the candidates and the client.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Following up on the interview process status
- Communicating & updating existing clients.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Must be fluent in English, speaking & writing.
- Must know how to handle recruitment platforms.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to organize all files and data.
- Must have a good understanding of different technologies.
- Know how to use LinkedIn.
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago