Skills And Tools:
This position is responsible for creating the overall vision for his/her district and implementing policies and programs that will help those teams achieve their target. The position holder is also responsible for developing activities within a specified district within a given resources. He/she should guide and coach sales team to improve their efficiency and plan for their training and development.
- Generate business and new opportunity for the company .
- Achieve individual and team goals and objectives.
- Territory mapping: Setting sales target per territory for MR and its phasing across the year.
- Build business plans: Planning and organizing of territory/area activities.
- Assist and participate in developing sales campaigns, seminars, symposia, and ensure successful execution.
- Handling meetings logistics in coordination with the department administration.
- Resources allocation including samples, materials and people allocation.
- Sales forecasting and follow up Follow-up on purchasing with customers.
- Implement the marketing TOP “Tactical Operational Plan” to meet company objectives of sales through monthly follow up with the relevant product manager to monitor product performance and progress.
- Study and analyze market data and provide business decisions accordingly.
- Watch closely the competition in the area.
- Distribution of orders and delivery follow up.
- Controls expenditures according to budget requirements.
- Handle MR and customers’ problem solving efficiently and effectively.
- Build strong and long-term relationship with customers and respond to their needs.
- Prepare and submits periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales growth, daily and monthly reports on activities, visits, competitor, sales achievement to Line Manager .
- Implement and conduct coaching reports for MR and take necessary corrective actions accordingly.
- Ensure that each MR delivers value and excellence to the physicians.
- Cultivate and grow a strong team of committed MRs that will maintain profit margins and implement business plan.
- Single & Double visits to KOLs .
- Participate in the selection of new MRs in the assessment when needed.
- Manage and guide the activities of the team and support them in building business plans to ensure the best use of their time, effort and resources.
- Participate in implementing performance management system; setting objectives, KPI’s, quarterly review, end year evaluation, coaching, development and using the performance improvement plan when needed.
- Coaching through double visits, problem solving and selling skills to improve their performance using the coaching tool. Retain good team members and reduce turnover rate in the team.
- Participate in communicating company vision, mission, values and goals as well as business orientation and plans to new MRs .
- Establish effective team with teamwork spirit, align efforts and share data between MRs .
- Selection and recruitment of new team members and ensure the competencies meet the job needs with cooperation of HR department.
- Develop effective succession plan within assigned portfolio and work on developing potential talents to grow them for future roles.
- Pharmaceutical, Science or Veterinary Education Background.
- 5 years’ experience in sales field.
- 2 years’ experience managing multiple territories and supervising a team of MRs.
- Good in English and Computer skills.
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills .
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills .
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills .
- Analytical and planning skills Entrepreneurial mindset and clear thinking .
- Business Development and strategy implementation Strong Leadership and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Branch Manager (Pharmaceutical...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Medical Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Dakahlia, Egypt2 days ago