Skills And Tools:
- Create plans for daily activities in line with the school curriculum
- Engage with young children in activities that are age-appropriate whilst bearing educational merit
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Ensure the classroom is kept in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Read stories to the children as a group activity
- Encourage creative thinking and learning
- Interact with other teachers and administrative staff as needed
- Communicate with parents regarding child development and progress
- Expats are welcomed to apply (Accommodation is available)
- Prior experience working in Child Care.
- Must pass a background check.
- Strong knowledge of educational techniques and methods for teaching young children.
- Patient and supportive approach to the learning process.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand and move around for long hours at a time while teaching.